please read before beginning
Email quotations to email@example.com. Please do not email quotations to any other email address.
Place name of project in your email’s subject line along with the trade category. For example: ABC Office Reno – Electrical Price.
For general inquiries or questions about the project (that are not found in the project specifications), please contact the Project Manager directly.
1. Do you accept quotations anywhere other than at firstname.lastname@example.org?
No. We do not accept bids anywhere else. To ensure your quotation is promptly reviewed, please do not email quotations to any other email address. Email quotations to email@example.com. Place the project name in your email’s subject line along with the trade category. For example: ABC Office Reno – Electrical Price.
2. Will you send email reminders that there are public tenders on your website?
At this time, we will NOT be notifying subtrades about new tenders. Please check back at your convenience. We are actively posting as required.
3. I have a question about a project and can’t find an answer in the documentation on Invitely Prime.
For general inquiries or a question about a project (not answered in the project specifications), please contact the Project Manager directly.
Terms & Conditions
In submitting a bid with S.G. Cunningham Limited (SGC), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Prior to providing a bid, the bidder must have thoroughly examined the drawings, specifications and schedules and, if necessary, visited and examined the project site to inspect site conditions and further understand the scope of work. S.G. Cunningham (SGC) will not be accountable for errors or omissions due to subcontractor misunderstanding or negligence in relation to the submission of the subcontractor bid.
2. The bidder must have carefully reviewed all Addenda issued by the Consultant.
3. Information available via this website is made available for bidding purposes only. You may download and print copies of the bid documents for the purpose of providing a construction bid to S.G. Cunningham Limited. Any other commercial use or distribution of this information is prohibited.
4. The bidder shall bear all costs associated with the preparation of their bid.